- Topic to be confirmed, at 14.00 on 14 October at The Art Society, Exeter.
- ‘Waterloo and the War of 1812,’ for the Waterloo Association, at 19.15 on 18 November at the East India Club, London.
- ‘George III as Patron and Subject of the Arts,’ The Art Society, Honiton, at 14.00 on 8 December. Details from email@example.com
Podcasts, links and PDFs:
Friends might be interested in the following podcasts, links and PDFs:
- England in the Age of Shakespeare for the New Books Network
- Is Military History Worth Studying? for the New Books Network
- A Short History of the Great River Thames for The Article
- How Might Historians Look Back on David Cameron? for The Article
- American Slavery in Historical Perspective for the FPRI
- Academics should look in the mirror before smearing their rivals for The Article
- Is the Idea of The Enlightenment Still Useful?
- The arresting note of folly: Oxford and class war
- The Problem with Decolonising the Curriculum
- Jeremy on his The English Press: A History for the New Books Network
- Jane Austen. A Tory Commentator