- ‘Contesting the Holocaust after 1945’, at the University of Exeter Student Holocaust Conference, 14.30-15.30, 16 January 2019. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘The Worlds of James Bond,’ a McCarthy lecture at the University of Southern Mississippi, 29 January. Details from email@example.com
- ‘The Art and Meaning of Maps,’ The Arts Society, West Wales, at 11.00 on 12 February. Details from Cathy Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘The Changing Nature of Warfare, 1792-1945’ for ‘Reinterpreting War and Society,’ a History CPD Day for the Prince’s Teaching Institute, at 13.00 on 25 March 2019 In London. Details from email@example.com
- ‘The Art and Meaning of Maps,’ The Arts Society, Welwyn Garden City, at 10.30 on 19 June. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-opera talk on Ballo in Maschera at Holland Park opera, 17.45-18.30 on 19 June.
- Rethinking World War Two’ at Oundle School at 19.30 on 26 November. Details from JMA@oundleschool.org.uk
- ‘Italy and the Grand Tour’, The Arts Cheltenham Society, Cheltenham, at 20.00 on 12 May 2020. Details from email@example.com
With Nick Lipscombe, I will be leading a study tour for ACE Tours on Wellington’s 1814 campaign in France (25-29 June 2019).
I will also be lecturing on the Noble Caledonia company ‘The Enchanting Danube, Bucharest to Regensburg’ on the Royal Crown, 28 May – 12 June 2020.